For Windows Phones with the new “Mango” upgrade you can now sync your Charms calendar:
- On your PC, open the Windows Live Calendar site for the account your phone uses.
- Click the Subscribe link (between New and Share).
- Make sure Subscribe to a public calendar is selected
- Enter https://www.charmsoffice.com/charms/calsynct.asp?s=WoodmontHSBand as the Calendar URL
- Enter “Charms” for the Calendar Name. The color and charm don’t apply to the phone.
- Click Subscribe to calendar.
Now the calendar from Charms is associated with your Windows Live calendar and will appear on your Windows Phone the next time you sync!